Disney has released the list of narrators for Epcot’s Candlelight Processional, and dinner packages for the same event are now on sale.
I had the pleasure of visiting Walt Disney World during the holiday season last year. One of the main highlights of my trip was attending the Candlelight Processional with Kurt Russell as our narrator, presenting the traditional story of Christmas, with a 50 piece orchestra and choir behind him. This show was beautifully preformed and sure to put anyone into the spirit of the season!
For the first time, this years event will start on Thanksgiving Day and continue through December 28th. The show is performed 3 times an evening, beginning at 5:00 PM, 6:45 PM, and 8:15 PM during the Holiday season at the American Gardens Theatre. General admission is based on availability, or you may purchase a Candlelight Processional Dining Package, which includes a meal at a select restaurant and a guaranteed seat at one of the performances. Dinner packages are available at popular Epcot restaurants such as Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Norway pavilion), Biergarten Restaurant (Germany pavilion), Coral Reef Restaurant (The Seas pavilion), Nine Dragons Restaurant (China pavilion), The Garden Grill Restaurant (The Land pavilion), La Hacienda de San Angel and San Angel Inn Restaurante (Mexico pavilion), Restaurant Marrakesh and Spice Road Table (Morocco pavilion), Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room (United Kingdom pavilion), Teppan Edo and Tokyo Dining (Japan pavilion), Chefs de France (France pavilion), and Tutto Italia Ristorante and Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria (Italy pavilion).
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner options are also available this year for Epcot-area resort restaurants at Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, with breakfast and dinner options being offered at Trattoria Al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk.
Candlelight Processional Dining Packages start at:
- For Breakfast: $38 plus tax per person for adults and $22 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
- For Lunch: $50 plus tax per person for adults and $16.99 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
- For Dinner: $55 plus tax per person for adults and $16.99 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
- If using the Disney Dining Plan, 2 Dining credits will be needed for dinner service.
These dining packages will be available for booking beginning Wednesday, July 11.
Here is the list of Narrators Disney has released so far. Stay tuned for more to come!:
- 11/24 – 12/2 – TBD
- 12/3 – 12/6 – Neil Patrick Harris
- 12/7 – 12/9 – Whoopi Goldberg
- 12/10 – 12/12 – TBD
- 12/13 – 12/14 – Blair Underwood
- 12/15 – 12/17 – Gary Sinise
- 12/18 – 12/20 – Pat Sajak
- 12/21 – 12/23 – TBD
- 12/24 – 12/25 – Edward James Olmos
- 12/26 – 12/27 – Jodi Benson
- 12/28 – 12/30 – TBD